Digital X-Rays: A Powerful Tool For Our Dental Team
Dentists have been using X-rays for years to help them diagnose and treat patients. At Roseborough Dental in Mississauga, ON, we use digital X-rays to help us diagnose and treat patients more efficiently.
A brief history of dental X-rays:
Dental X-rays were first developed in the late 1800s. Like today, they were initially used to help diagnose problems with teeth that were not visible to the naked eye. However, it wasn’t until the early 1900s that dentists began using X-rays on a regular basis.
What are the benefits of digital X-rays?
Digital X-rays offer a number of advantages over traditional film X-rays.
- Higher quality images – Digital X-ray images are much higher quality than film X-ray images. This means that dentists can more easily diagnose problems.
- Less radiation – Digital x-rays use up to 90% less radiation than traditional film X-rays. This is important because it means that digital X-rays are safer for both patients and dental staff.
- Environmentally friendly – Digital X-rays do not require the use of chemicals to develop, so they are more environmentally friendly than film X-rays.
- Digital X-ray images are immediately available for viewing - This means that the dentist can get a clear image of the problem area right away and start working on a treatment plan.
Overall, digital x-rays are a powerful tool that can help dentists diagnose and treat patients more effectively. Contact our office today to learn more about this remarkable technology. We would be happy to answer any of your questions.
Contact Roseborough Dental About Digital X-Rays Today!
- Get a more accurate diagnoses
- Experience reduced radiation exposure
- Enjoy a quicker turnaround time
- Enhance your patient experience
- Learn more about your oral health!